If the sale for your order is still ongoing (sale dates here) and you would like to change the quantity of your order, as long as your order has not been debited and/or charged, we recommend cancelling your preorder and placing a new order with the updated quantity.
Please note: Once your order has been debited and/or charged, it cannot be cancelled. For additional assistance, please contact Customer Service.
If you have decided against the order as a whole, you can still cancel it up until it has been debited. You can cancel your existing order(s) as detailed here: Managing an Existing Secret Lair Order.
You might also find these articles helpful:
- Managing an Existing Secret Lair Order
- How Do I Update Quantities on an Existing Order?
- Dr. Lair’s Secretorium, Promotional Arcbound Ravager - Did I Get it?
- Account FAQ
- How to Redeem a Promotional Code
- How can I cancel my order?
- How do I update my shipping address?
- Can I Bundle Different Orders Together for Shipment?
- Debiting a pre-order early
- How do I modify my payment method?
- Why was my Secret Lair Order Delivered to Another State or Country?
- Why Can’t I Access the Secret Lair Store, My Confirmation Page, or Order Maintenance Page?