Last updated June 14, 2022
Due to unforeseen production issues, the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Deck has been delayed and will now ship separately from the other items in the Secretversary 2021 Event. The current estimate for this release date is Fall 2022. Further updates will be made to the Secret Lair Production and Shipping Status page when they become available.
All affected customers will receive two (2) Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Collector Boosters per successfully debited order containing a Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Deck. These collector boosters will be shipped by separately from the Commander Deck, in a separate wave of shipments. When available, this shipment will also be included on the Secret Lair Production and Shipping Status page.
What is “debited”?
- Debiting of a Secret Lair order is the process of successfully paying for the order in full. This can happen immediately at the time the order is placed, when a customer requests the order to “Debit Now” through their Order History or confirmation page, or—more generally, during the debiting cycle briefly before the release date of the sale.
Why was the product delayed?
- Due to unforeseen production issues, the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks have been tentatively delayed until Fall of 2022. We do not have a greater explanation to provide as to what caused this delay.
What if I haven't been charged or the order hasn't debited yet, will I still get the boosters?
- Orders that successfully debit containing Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks will receive two (2) Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Collector Boosters. This includes orders that have not yet debited. Debiting is expected to take place over the next few weeks, starting on 4/21 and concluding on 5/5.
- Orders that are canceled or cannot debit for any reason after the debiting cycle may not receive the Collector Boosters.
How many Collector Boosters will I receive?
- 2 (two) Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty collector boosters per successfully debited order. This number is not dependent on the number of Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks on order.
- Excessive orders may be subject to change in the number of Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Collector Boosters provided.
Will the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks bill with the rest of Secretversary 2021?
- Debiting for all items in the Secretversary 2021 Event, including the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks will occur at the same time. This debiting cycle is expected to take place over the next few weeks, starting on 4/21 and concluding on 5/5.
Will there be additional shipping charges if the orders are being split?
- No further shipping charges will be applied to any additional shipments you might receive. We plan to honor the single shipping cost you were charged when placing your order and waiving any additional shipping costs for the 2 (two) Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Collector Boosters and Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks when they ship.
- Please note that Wizards of the Coast does not control fees that may be levied by your local customs office.
What if I'm moving soon, can I change the shipping address for just the Heads I win, Tails You Lose commander decks from my order?
- You can contact Customer Service for assistance with updating your shipping addresses. At this time, we ask that you provide us with an address that will work best for you in the Fall of 2022.
- If you do not know what that address will be until later this year, be sure to contact us as soon as you can to provide this information.
- We plan to email affected customers at least 1 month ahead of the expected shipping date to alert you that shipping is coming.
- If you are receiving multiple shipments, and will move during this time, we ask that you contact us after receiving your initial shipment to update your information.
- To update your shipping information, please use this form.
What are the shipping timeframes?
- All items from the Secretversary 2021 Event will ship beginning May 6th, except the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks.
- The two (2) Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty Collector Boosters will be shipped separately from the Commander Decks, in a different wave of shipments, in July 2022. There will be an email alerting of this shipment before it is sent.
- The current estimate for the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks is Fall 2022.
Can I cancel part of the order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to change the quantities of an order once it has been placed.
What is a NEO Collector Booster? Can I exchange this for a different booster or product?
- “NEO” is the set code for the recent Magic: The Gathering set Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to change out the Collector Boosters for another set, product, or item.
Why did the pre-order email say that the Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks are shipping soon?
- This is part of an automatic email that is sent by the system at the beginning of every debiting cycle. You may ignore the messaging that the order is shipping soon if your order only contained Heads I Win, Tails You Lose Commander Decks. The Commander Decks are still expected to ship in the Fall of 2022, while all other items from the Secretversary 2021 Event will ship beginning May 6th.